In our first episode of 2020, Jackie’s joined by guest co-host (from our own Forty Thrive community), Bonnie Frank.
Bonnie is a former teacher and college professor, turned entrepreneur, who started her online coaching and consulting business from scratch at 49.
In this episode:
- How to make a career pivot
- The importance of knowing your learning style so you can continue to be a lifelong learner
- Where to find (and not find) support
- How women over 40 are getting in our own way
- How to monetize your own gifts and talents
- How to use S.M.A.R.T. goals to achieve what you want
- How to start a business without going into debt
Mentioned in this episode:
Nominate yourself to be Forty Thrive’s THRIVER of the WEEK!
Check out Bonnie’s podcast, Business Fabulous, wherever you listen to podcasts.