If you’re on the search for a new job opportunity, want to get further in your current career, or just start over doing something totally different, this episode is pure gold.
In this episode, we talk:
- How to stand out among the crowd when searching for a new job or gig
- What do do when you keep running into the O word — overqualified
- How to use your “soft skills” to rock any interview
- How and when to take a position that may be a step backward
- 4 simple steps to win anyone over on Linked In
This podcast is the manual for finally living in alignment and living YOUR best life. Jackie is an incredible interviewer with a true gift for clarity, hilarity and asking the questions we all want to ask. I highly recommend adding this one to your library.